Bundesverband Direktvertrieb Deutschland e.V. - BDD
German Direct Selling Association
The Bundesverband Direktvertrieb Deutschland e.V. (BDD) was founded in 1967 in Frankfurt a. M., Germany.
The BDD represents the interests of its members, their selling partners and clients. The association over 50 members of the direct selling companies in Germany. More than 900.000 sales partners work for german direct selling companies, which generates a total turnover of 19.07 billion euros per year.
For over 55 years, BDD members have benefited from legal expertise and advice, political representation of interests and a strong network that guarantees a continuous exchange of information and experience.
- Representation of the industry's interests towards politics and media in Germany and Europe
- Network and exchange of experiences within the industry
- Legal advice with regard to direct selling sector
- Positive external presentation of the industry through website presence, high-profile communication and press work, as well as projects and internally awarded prizes
- Joint adherence to the BDD standards of conduct (reputability of the member companies increases)
- Regularly held expert committees and working groups
- Use of the BDD logo
- Latest Industry News and Annual Market Study
- Member Magazine "DIREKT!" with BDD and Industry News
- Founder Seminar as a start-up aid
- Strong Recommended Business Partners
BDD Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is the foundational layer for reputable direct selling practices in Germany. It ensures high level safeguards and transparency for buyers and sellers. Find the full text document here.
PR support by internally awarded prizes
Expert Committees and Working Groups
Working Group on the Future of Direct Selling
Working Group on Field Service Recruitment and Further Training
Working Group MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Events)
Working Group Sustainibility